New Hampshire Old Fashion Molasses Bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 5/8 cups water
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons dry milk powder
- 1/3 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
11. Place ingredients in the bread machine pan in the order suggested by the manufacturer. Select Dough or White Bread setting, and then Start.
2. If the dough does not form a ball on the paddle, add 1 tablespoon of flour at a time until the ball forms. Allow machine to complete selected cycle.
3. To bake conventionally, remove the dough from the bread machine pan after the Dough cycle has completed. Shape into a loaf, and place in a greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. Let rise until doubled. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 40 minutes.