Herb and Parmesan Monkey Bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1½ loaves frozen ready dough, thawed (or one package of white rolls)
- 1/4 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp of each fresh herb (or one teaspoon each dried) rosemary, sage, basil, thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1Grease a fluted tube bundt pan.
2Combine cheese with fresh herbs and garlic.
3Divide thawed dough into 24 pieces (16 pieces for the whole loaf and 8 pieces for the half loaf). If using rolls, they are ready to use once they have thawed.
4Dip each piece in melted butter and roll in cheese/herb mixture to coat. Place coated pieces of dough evenly in pan.
5Let rise until double in size.
6Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 30-40 minutes or until golden brown and top of bread sounds hollow when tapped.
7Remove from oven and pan to cool on wire rack.brush with mixture of butter and herbs, buon appetite