Moms pineapple upside -down muffins.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 20 oz cans, sliced pineapple, drained
- 8-1/2 oz can sliced pineapple, drained
- maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 18.25 oz pkg white cake mix
- 1/4 c
- canola oil
- egg whites
- 20 oz can crushed pineapple, juice reserved
1Heat oven to 350. Spray 24 muffin cups w/ cooking spray, lightly. place a pineapple ring in bottom of each muffin cup. Place a cherry in center of each pineapple ring. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over cherries and pineapples.
2In lg bowl, beat cake mix, oil, egg whites and reserved pineapple juice.
3Stir in crushed pineapple. Divide mix evenly among muffin cups, 3/4"-full. Bake 20-25 min, or until golden. Cool, invert onto serving plate.