3-Cheese Bacon Party Bread
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- round loaf of sturdy bread, like sourdough or neo tuscan (i use sourdough)
- 16 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 16 oz
- pepper jack cheese, sliced
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- sticks butter, melted (12 tbsp.)
- 2/3 c
- fresh chopped scallions
- 8 slice
- thick cut apple wood smoked bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil,
3Stuff every last crevice with the cheeses. You’ll probably have a little extra.
4Pour butter over top, letting it soak into the crevices, then sprinkle with scallions.
5Cover completely with foil and bake 10 minutes.
6Uncover and sprinkle on the bacon.
7Bake another 20 minutes or until golden brown and melty.
This stuff reheats great, so if you have leftover, just pop it in the fridge until the craving strikes. Then cover it completely in foil and bake at 350 until it’s good and warm again.
This is called “Party Bread” for a reason. Make this for your holiday parties, and your guests will love you forever.