PIZZA MUFFINS -GLUTEN FREE..
And much easier to make than crust pizza!!!,or have with some pasta.
- 2 c
- brown rice flour blend --see below,or use your own blend
- 2 1/4 tsp
- baking powder
- 1 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 3/4 tsp
- xanthan gum
- 3 Tbsp
- cold....butter, cut up into very small pieces
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese -or your choice
- 1 medium
- 3/4 c
- buttermilk.can use can buttermilk, or just milk
- 4 oz
- pepperoni or turkey pepperoni (chopped)
- 1 c
- marinara sauce or sauce of your choice
Gently fold in as much of the pepperoni as you want.
Top with more batter....(the other half.)
Let COOL IN PAN ON A RACK FOR 5 MIN.then you can transfer muffins to the rack. more cheese if u like...
2 cups finely ground brown rice
2/3 cup potato starch
1/3 cup tapioca starch.
mix well...before using.
Well,I was gonna post a picture but I was to slow getting to my camera.. next time..