~ Cheesie Chicken Muffin Appetizers ~
Another dish I threw together with left over chicken breast. Family said I can make them again anytime. These would be great for a party.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- english muffins - split in half
- green onion minced or sliced thin
- & pepper to taste
- 1 c
- cooked, chopped chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp
- dried basil
- 1/8 tsp
- dried thyme
- 1/3 - 1/2 c
- 1/4 - 1/2 c
- shredded swiss cheese ( i use 1/2 cup )
- 1/4 c
- shredded parmesan cheese - reserving 2 - 3 tablespoons
1In a medium bowl, mix together everything except for the reserved Parmesan cheese.
Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2Lay out your muffins on a baking sheet and spread each muffin evenly with chicken mixture. Sprinkle the tops evenly with the reserved cheese.