Blueberry Orange Muffins
My favorite Blueberry Muffins. Everytime I serve them I need to give the recipe. I always make a double batch and freeze half.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes
10 average or 6 large
- 1/2 cup oats, 1/2 orange juice combine oats and juice , set aside.
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour, 1/2 tsp salt , 2 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 cup white sugar.. combine dry ingredients.
- 1/2 cup canola oil, 1 beaten egg. add to oat mixture. in bowl with dry ingredients add the oat, juice and egg mixture. stir just until blended.
- add one cup of bluerries and one t orange zest.
- bake 15-20 minutes at 400 degrees.
1While muffins are still warm add the glaze. Orange juice, powdered sugar and more of the orange zest. The glaze will harden and will keep the muffins moist.