Warm Artichoke Dip with Scallions and Jalapenos
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- scallions, coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp
- coarsely chopped pickled jalapeno pepper
- garlic clove, cut into 2 to 3 pieces
- dash salt
- 4 oz
- cream cheese, cut into pieces, room temperature
- 1/2 c
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- fresh lemon juice
- dash of cayenne pepper
- 1 can(s)
- artichoke hearts, drained, 14 oz
1Preheat oven to 400.
2In food processor, mix scallions, pickled jalapeno, garlic and salt. Pulse until scallions are finely chopped.
3Add cream cheese, all but 1 T. of the Parmesan cheese, the mayonnaise, lemon juice, and cayenne. Puree until smooth.
4Add the artichokes and pulse until coarsely chopped. Scrape mixture into a 2 cup gratin or other shallow ovenproof baking dish. Sprinkle reserved 1 T. Parmesan cheese over the top.
5At this point, the dip can be covered with plastic wrap and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking. Shortly before serving, bake for about 20 minutes until dip is lightly browned on top and bubbly hot. Let cool slightly before serving.
Great Party Dip