Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped, well drained
- 1 green pepper, finely chopped
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 4.25 oz. can chopped ripe olives, drained
- 36 to 48 round tostada or tortilla chips
- 4 oz. (1 cup) shredded cheddar cheese
1In a medium bowl, mix all vegetables. Place tostada chips in single layer on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle each chip with 1 tsp. mixture. Broil about 6 inches form heat for 2 to 3 minutes or til cheese is melted. Serve at once. Makes 3 to 4 dozen snacks.