Vegetable crudities with jalapeno dipping sauce
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups plain yogurt, preferably not fat-free
- 1/3 cup jarred jalapeno slices, drained while
- one small clove garlic, minced and mash to a paste
- kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3 pounds fresh vegetables, trimmed, for dipping
1in a food processor, pulse the yogurt, jalapenos, garlic, 1/2 teaspoons salt, and 1/2 teaspoon black pepper until uniform slightly chunky, about 1 to 2 pulses.
Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in the cilantro and thyme. Taste and season with more salt and black pepper if needed. You can cover and refrigerate the dip for up to a day before serving. Serve with the vegetables.