Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb. ( 12 to 15 ) large mushrooms
- 3 green onions, with tops
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup fine bread crumbs
- 1 tsp. minced fresh parsley
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 4 oz. can chopped black olives
1Remove mushroom stems and chop with green onions. Saute in butter.
2Stir in bread crumbs, parsley, lemon juice and olives. Mix well.
3Fill mushroom caps with mixture. Refrigerate until needed.
4Place on cookie sheet and bake at 450 for 8 minutes.
5Excellent as an appetizer or accompaniment to meat, chicken or fish.
6May be prepared 3 days in advance and baked just at serving time.