Portobella Mushroom Pizzas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems removed and dark gills scraped away
- your favorite marinara sauce (i make homemade and freeze it in small containers)
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- parmesian and romano cheese grated
- slices of favorite pepperoni
- red onion, chopped
- green bell pepper, diced
- garlic clove, minced
- basil, oregano, salt, pepper
- olive oil (i use extra virgin)
1Saute onion, peppers, garlic in olive oil just till tender.
2Heat oven to 425 F. Brush an aluminum foil-lined baking sheet lightly with olive oil.
3Place mushrooms on sheet and bake just until fork tender (ab (about 25 to 30 minutes).
4Remove and Increase heat to broil. Top concave side of mushroom with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings. Sprinkle with spices. Place under broiler for 1 minute or until cheese melts and bubbles.