Pimento Olive Cheese Sandwiches with Tomato
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 c
- sharp cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 c
- sandwich pal horseradish sauce
- spanish olives, sliced
- garlic powder or more to taste
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- tomato sliced
- 8 slice
- bread and butter pickles ( i always eat a few and put sliced jalapenos in the jar - gives them a spicy kick)
1In a large bowl mix the grated cheddar with mayo and horsey sauce. Add olives and spices. Stir to combine.
2To assemble spread cheese mixture on 4 slices of bread. Top with tomato and bread and butter pickle slices. Top with bread.
3If you want to try the cheese spread grilled just omit the tomato and bread and butter pickles. Spread outside of sandwich with butter and grill in a skillet until golden and cheese is melted.