Jalapeno Spinach Artichoke Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 tbls olive oil
- ¼ c onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers, diced (remove the seeds and membrane to reduce the heat, if desired)
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 10 oz. frozen, chopped spinach, defrosted and drained
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1½ c parmesan cheese, shredded
1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2In a med saucepan heat olive oil over medium heat, add in onion, bell pepper, garlic and jalapeno and cook just until softened.
3Stir in cream cheese and sour cream and continue to stir until melted and smooth add in spinach, artichokes and 1 cup of Parmesan cheese. season with salt and pepper to taste. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4Pour dip into a greased 9 inch pie plate or casserole dish and spread into an even layer top with remaining ½ c Parmesan cheese place into oven and cook for 5 min or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Serve with crackers, bagel chips, pita chips or carrot and celery sticks.