Italian-Style Stuffed Mushrooms
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- roasted red bell peppers (from jar, pat dry) and finely diced
- 2 slice
- pancetta, cooked & crumbled
- green onions, thinly sliced (green parts only)
- salt & pepper, to taste
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Gently take the stems out of the mushrooms and discard. Place the mushrooms gill side up on a baking sheet covered with foil and lightly sprayed with non-stick cooking spray. Lightly sprinkle salt & pepper over the mushrooms.
2In a medium sized bowl, combine the ricotta & mozzarella cheeses. Add the Pancetta and diced red bell pepper. Mix well.
3Using a teaspoon, fill up the mushrooms with the cheese mixture. Bake for approximately 20 minutes or until mushrooms appear to be tender. Remove from oven.
4Place mushrooms on a serving dish and garnish with green onion.