Fresh Corn Dip
The recipe may also be lightened by using fat free mayo, sour cream, and cheese.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ears fresh corn, cut off the cob, uncooked
- 4 oz
- can of chopped green chiles
- 4-8 oz
- sharp cheddar cheese, grated (more or less to your taste)
- 1/2 - 1
- fresh jalepeno, diced
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 3/4 c
- scallions (green onions), sliced
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic salt (or garlic powder)
1Mix all ingredients in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until chilled. Best when served 2-24 hours after preparation.
2I served this in a bread bowl, alongside chunks of sourdough bread and corn chips.