Chilled Vegetable Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 tubes (8oz each) refrigeratored crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 2 cups broccoli, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup pepper of your choice (red, green, orange, etc)
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (2-1/4oz) can sliced olives
1Unroll two tubes of crescent dough and press into each of two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans; seal seams and perforations.
2Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack.
3In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise and dill until smooth. Spread over crusts. Sprinkle with vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers.