Angry cauldron pumpkin dip
Irisa Raina 9
Oh how I miss those wonderful and wacky people, if it was Tuesday we had an office party, if it was sunny we had an office party, if it was someone’s birthday we had an office party..etc.etc.etc. I think you get where I’m going!
This is really good with ginger snaps, or apple slices.
I also change things up a bit by adding a can of whole cranberries to this and using it on turkey sammies……dammmm now I’m hungry!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1 & 1/3 cups instant powered milk
- 16-oz. can pumpkin “solid pack “
- 1 - 16-oz. cream cheese “ at room temperature “
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 jiggers “ shots “ of bourbon
5Carefully add the pumpkin mixtures to the confectioners’ sugar mixture and on a low speed on your mixer, mix till it is all mixed.