White Pizza Dip with options
- 1 pkg
- lipton savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 16 oz
- dairy sour cream
- 8 oz
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- mozzarella cheese,divided
- 1/4 c
- chopped pepperoni, optional *
- 2 Tbsp
- red or yellow, diced bell peppers
- 1 large
- loaf italian or french bread ,sliced
Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through.
Sprinkle diced tomato on top and serve with toasted bread slices or torn bread pieces.
You can omit the pepperoni, and replace it with 1/4 to 1/2 cup of cooked and scrambled ground turkey, hamburger,or sausage (I have used Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage out of casing).