Spicy Shrimp Dip.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 32 oz
- cream cheese
- 1 pkg
- fully cooked shrimp with tails removed, thawed and chopped
- 8 oz
- imitation crab meat,flaked or chopped
- pickled hot yellow chilies,seeded & chopped
- pickled bababa peppers,seeded & chopped
- large sweet onion,chopped
- 1 tsp
- crushed garlic
1Heat the cream cheese in a large saucepan over low heat until melted, stirring frequently. Add shrimp & crab meat stir until combined. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook over low heat until hot, stirring frequently.
Serve with Tortilla chips or any type of Party Crackers. Keep warm in Slow-Cooker on low....