Make them into a "two-bite" size and serve as appetizers!
The Prep time shown includes time for the shrimp to chill in the refrigerator!
You can also do these on the grill! Use a grate plate and sear burgers quickly on each side over direct heat. Move burgers off-heat, close lid and cook for 20 to 25 minutes until meat thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- 1 lb
- uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 large
- egg, beaten
- 1/2 c
- salad dressing, such as miracle whip
- 1 1/2 c
- panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped red pepper
- 1/4 c
- flat leaf parsley, finely chopped
- scallions, white and green parts, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- jalapenos, fresh, seeded and minced
- 1 Tbsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 tsp
- old bay seasoning
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp
- hot sauce, to taste
Serve with Louis Dressing or sauce of your choosing.