Sandy's Shrimp Mold
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 lb
- shrimp, boiled with lots of seasoning
- 16 oz
- cream cheese, room temp and chopped for ease of mixing
- 2 to 3
- green onions, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- mayonnaise or a little more if mixture is too thick
- 1 or 2 Tbsp
- cream, see note above
- worcestershire sauce, tabasco, red pepper to taste
- lemon juice to taste
1Peel, devein and rough chop shrimp. Set aside.
2Use mixer to blend cream cheese, mayonnaise, cream and lemon juice. Season to taste with seasonings.
3Add green onions. Add shrimp and mix 1 minute more.
4Pour into a mold. Refrigerate for 24 hours or longer. Remove from mold. Serve with assorted crackers.