Mini Crawfish Pies
Mary R Morris
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb of frozen crawfish tails
- 4-green onions
- 1/4 cup of flour
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 stick of real butter
- salt and pepper to taste(watch the salt as the soups are salty)
- 16-20 pastry shells (most bakery's have these in the store)
1Melt butter over medium heat.Chop Green onions fine,and cook in melted butter for 5 minutes.Add flour and blend untill bubbly.Add mushroom and celery soups and continue to cook for 5 minutes longer.Add crawfish tails with juice,salt and pepper to taste.Simmer untill warm.Fill Pastry shells and serve.
2PERSONAL NOTE.I have often served this as Hot Dip in the crock pot ,with little tosted bread round's or crackers,for a large party.......If you use shrimp ,make sure they are well drained.