Deviled Eggs with Tuna
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 6 hard-boiled eggs,peeled and cut horizontally, yolks separated and mashed in a bowl
- 1/4 lb
- fresh tuna, finely chopped ( you could use 1 can of tuna)
- 1/2 stalk(s)
- celery, finely chopped
- scallion, white parts trimmed and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1/2 tsp
- yellow curry powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp
- fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- black olives, pitted and finely chopped
1In a small saute pan over medium-high heat, cook tuna, celery, and scallion in oil until the scallion is softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in curry.
If using can tuna add it when adding curry.
2In a medium bowl, combine tuna mixture with mayonnaise, parsley, olives, and yolks. Season with salt and pepper.
3Season egg whites with salt and pepper; fill each center with a heaping spoonful of filling (or fill a pastry bag with filling and "pipe" into individual whites). Top with chopped olives and parsley. Chill before serving.