Oven-Baked Frito Pie
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 can (16 oz) chili beans
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope low sodium taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 1/2 cups corn chips
- 1 1/4 cup sour cream
Stir in beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning mix and 1/4 c. of cheese.
Sprinkle 1 cup corn chips in bottom of 8x8 baking dish.
Cover with chili.
Spread sour cream over chili.
Top with remaining corn chips and cheese.
Bake 4-5 minutes longer.