Noodle and meat balls. Good finger-food; tastes great on it own, with ketchup or a tangy dip! These can be frozen after coating. Defrosting should be done in the refrigerator, preferably overnight.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 c
- slightly overcooked spaghetti (should be warm)
- 1 c
- cooked chopped meat (beef, chicken, prawn, sausage)
- 1 Tbsp
- each ketchup & chili garlic sauce
- salt and pepper as per taste
- 1/2" cubes of cheese
- egg (beaten) and crumbs for coating
- oil for frying
2Divide into 8 portions.
3Make balls around the cheese cube, you may need to oil your hands slightly. Press to ensure the noodles stick together and don't disintegrate while frying. For better handling you could chill the balls for about an hour in the fridge before coating.
4Dip in egg, coat with breadcrumbs, dip again and coat with crumbs.
Serve with dip of choice.