Deviled Eggs w/ bacon bits
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 12 lrg cooked eggs, peeled, halfed with yokes set aside
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 level tsp yellow mustard
- 1/2 jar hormel bacon bits ( or 6 slices crisp bacon crushed)
- salt/pepper to taste
- paprika (for garnish-optional)
- parsley flakes (for garnish-optional)
1In mixing bowl with fork cream together egg yokes, mayo, and mustard ... add bacon bits , salt/pepper and mix well together.
2Using a tablespoon (or piping bag) fill each egg white half with egg yoke mixture.
3Arrange on serving platter. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve.
Garnish with sprinkled paprika and parsley flakes if you desire.
4Note: Recipe can easily be doubled.