Chicken Curry Tea Sandwich
If you need to make tea sandwiches in advance and need to keep them from drying out, cover them loosely with a sheet of wax paper and then place a damp kitchen towel over the wax paper (never place a damp towel directly on top of the bread because the sandwiches will become soggy). Refrigerate.
When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator. Uncover sandwiches just before serving.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- cooked whole chicken breasts, finely chopped
- 1/4 c
- finely-chopped nuts
- celery stalks, finely chopped
- salt to taste
- mayonnaise (just enough to moisten)
- curry powder or paste to taste
- 16 slice
- best-quality white bread*
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter, room temperature