I use them a lot at parties and get togethers.
- 1 pound spicy or mild pork sausage
- 1 jar (14 ounces) pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tubes (10 ounces each) refrigerated biscuits
- shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- grated parmesan cheese
- (optional ingredients cooked into sausage)
- mushrooms, onions, bacon, green peppers....
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
Stir in the pizza sauce, ketchup and garlic powder; set aside.
Press biscuits into 20 well-greased muffin cups.
Spoon 1 or 2 tablespoons of the meat sauce into each biscuit;
top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.
(Refrigerate or freeze any remaining meat sauce.)
Yield: 20 pizzas.