Pie Crust Ham Rolls
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pillsbury refrigerated pie crust
- 8 slice
- deli style ham (thinly sliced & shredded)
- 1 pkg
- 1 - 8 oz
- tub of flavored (garden veg., chive, etc.) philadelphia cream cheese
- 1 - 4oz. can(s)
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil (garlic flavored is great), for brushing piecrust.
- 1 - 8oz. pkg
- sharp cheddar cheese (shredded) - or cheese of choice.
1Take pie crust out of fridge, unfold, and leave on counter for 15 mins.
2Spread pie crust with cream cheese. Layer pie crust with ham, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, and cheddar cheese (2-3 layers).
3Roll up pie crust, fold up the ends and pinch to seal the ends.
4Brush the rolled up pie crust with olive oil and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5Put ham roll into lightly greased baking pan.
6Bake at 350 for 50 - 55 mins, until crust is lightly browned.
7Let cool 15 mins., remove from pan, and slice.