Hot Dog Party Sub.....
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- red onion, thinly sliced, separated into rings
- 1 can(s)
- (4 oz.) chopped green chiles, drained
- piece french brean (12 inch). cut lengthwise in half
- oscar meyer selects premium beef franks, partially cut lengthwise in half
- kraft big slice pepper jack cheese slices
- red pepper, cut into strips
1Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add onions; cook 4 min. or until crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in chili's
Hollow out inside of of bread halve, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shells. Discard removed bread or reserve for other use.
Place franks in bottom half of bread. Top 2 cheese slices,red peppers and onion mixture;cover with remaining cheese slices and top of bread. Wrap in foil.
Bake 20 minutes or until sandwich is heated through and cheese melted.
Serve with assorted cut-up-vegetables......