Bacon Roses Bouquet !
The perfect bouquet for your man!
Perfect for Father's Day!
(and Mother's Day too!).
Bring on the BACON is what I say!
You can give these as gifts, use as a table decoration on your breakfast buffet table, class up your Super Bowl Party or Tailgait Party! To me.. Bacon Roses are festive!
*** You can make up a bunch of the bacon roses, and don't use the stems and place them around the vase of stemed roses on a tray for guests to grab easier....
- 1 pkg
- bacon (thick cut)
- 1 pkg
- bacon (regular cut)
- mini muffin pan (mine has 24 wells)
- electric drill (with 1/8
- broiler pan
- 2 bunch
- silk or plastic roses with leaves and stem 7 -8 roses on each stem)
- or buy at least 12 - 16 single roses and some greenery and baby's breath (i buy the bunches of roses at wal-mart for about a dollar each)
- even add in some really big grean leaves !
- glass vase
- 2 - 3 pkg
- marbles to put in the vase (i buy from dollar store)
- make up a lot of extra bacon roses to put on the table surounding the vase of bouqet roses for guests to grab easier
- you can make the roses and just put them on wooden skewers too
Set the muffin pan on top of the broiler pan to allow the bacon grease to drain into.
Repeat this using both cuts of bacon to get different sizes of roses.
Take all of the roses off of the plastic stems, remove the green part of the roses and separate all the pieces(to use for the bacon roses). Using only the green plastic pieces of the rose, put them back on the individual stems sliding them down far enough to have about 1 inch of each stem sticking out of the top.
*** They make a sensational centerpiece on your buffet table!