Bacon Onion Pinwheels
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/3 cup margarine, softened
- 6 crisply cooked bacon slices, crumbled
- 2 t. chopped parsley
- 2 cans quick crescent dinner rolls (8 oz each)
1Mix onion, margarine, bacon and parsley; mix well.
2Separate dough into 8 rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Spread margarine mixture over dough.
3. Roll up each rectangle starting at short end; cut into 4 slices. Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cut side down. Flatten slightly Bake at 375 for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Makes 2 1/2 dozen