- 1 pkg. frozen puff pastry, thawed, 17.25 oz
- 1 jar champagne mustard, divided, 4.25 oz
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 dried oregano
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 8 oz. thinly sliced prosciutto ham
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
Lightly press prosciutto into cheese. Roll up pastry, jelly roll fashion, starting and 1 side and ending at middle of pastry sheet.
Cut rolls crosswise into 1/2 inch thick slices. Slices will resemble a figure “8”. Place slices on lightly greased baking sheets. Brush top of each Palmier with beaten egg.