Pineapple Cheese Ball
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (8 oz each) packages cream cheese, softened
- (8 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/4 c
- finely chopped bell pepper (red, green or combination)
- 3 Tbsp
- finely chopped green onion
- 2 tsp
- seasoned salt, or to taste
- 2 c
- chopped pecans, divided
1Combine cream cheese, drained crushed pineapple, chopped bell pepper, chopped green onion, seasoned salt, and 1 cup chopped pecans.
2Line a small mixing bowl with plastic wrap; pour mixture into the plastic lined bowl. Bring the excess plastic wrap up over the mixture and press so it will be flat and level. When set, remove from bowl and remove plastic wrap.
3Just before serving roll pineapple cheese ball in remaining cup of pecans. Place cheese mound, flat side down, on your serving dish and surround it with assorted veggies and crackers.