Pepper Jack Cheese Ball
A cheese ball is one of my favorite party foods to serve and you know that Dorito's can only make a cheese ball better. I can't wait to try this soon!
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1 c
- shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 pkg
- (3 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Tbsp
- lime juice
- 1/2 tsp
- onion powder
- 1/4 c
- sliced or chopped ripe olives
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 c
- dorito's or any nacho-flavored tortilla chip, crushed
- assorted crackers
1Place cheeses, lime juice, and onion powder in a food processor. Cover and process until well mixed. Spoon mixture into a medium bowl and add olives and cilantro. Stir.
2Take a waxed piece of paper and place crushed tortilla chips. Spoon cheese mixture onto chips and roll to coat. Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.