Hot garlic cheese ball
My husband's great aunt grew her own garlic and used to make a cheese ball every time the family got together at her house. I then started making cheese balls,(adding the hot sauce or chopped fresh hot peppers), in her honor after she passed away. The adults in the family love this cheese ball especially around the holidays, which reminds us all of Aunt Winnie and her love for garlic and spicy food.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz
- cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 bulb chopped garlic
- 1 tub blue cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons horseradish (optional)
- hot pepper sauce (i use da' bomb beyond insanity sauce) 2 to 3 drops
- or instead of hot sauce you can use fresh chopped jalapenos or any hot pepper of you liking and amount.