HOLIDAY CHEESE BALL PINECONE
Photo and recipe courtesy of Julie.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- packages, 8 ounces each, cream cheese softened
- cup of milk
- cup of crumbled feta cheese
- cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- tablespoons dried minced onion
- teaspoon cayenne pepper
- cup sliced almonds, toasted (or whole if you prefer)
- cinnamon stick for the stem
- fresh dill sprig for garnish, or rosemary sprigs
1In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and milk until smooth. Add the feta cheese, mozzarella cheese, onion and cayenne and mix well. Cover and refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
2On a serving platter, form the cheese mixture into a pine cone shape. Beginning at one end, arrange almond slices in overlapping rows.
3Add cinnamon stick for the stem, and dill sprigs or rosemary springs for the pine needles. Enjoy!