grace's slightly spicy cheese spread, ball. or log
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one 8oz tub walmarts great value cream cheese softened
- 1 large jar sweet pimentos[always keep extra on hand to make pimentoe cheese spread
- 1 bunch green onion [4 or 5 will be fine] chopped
- 1 dash paprika,1 dash cyenne,1 dash minxed onion.
- 4 heaping tabsp sour cream
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese.
1in large bowl blend all ingreients well
2pour into decorative bowl to serve in. garnish with paprika and parsley.
3chill over nite so flavores will blend together well. serve with flavored cracker
4just an idea use shredded pepper jack cheese to make sausage balls. or pimentoe cheese spread. kick it up and take it to the next level. thats what i do. have a great time with ur cooking this year. merry christmas amd happy new year. may this year be you alls best one yet. great cooking to you all.