Cin's Sausage-Cheese Puffs
I said "you can only rate it a 5 on JAP, thats their highest".
To that he said "then give it a 5 if thats all they offer, but it should be a 10".
Don't you just love it when Family Approves!!!
(recipe and photos are my own)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 c
- 1 1/2 lb
- 8 oz
- philly cream cheese (room temp)
- 8 oz
- shredded mild cheddar cheese
- 2 oz
- kraft white italian 5-cheese shredded blend
- 1/8 c
- natural grated parmesan-romano cheese mix
- 1/4 c
- for everything original ranch topping & dip
- 2 Tbsp
- pickapeppa sauce
- pinch of garlic salt
- pinch of celery seed
- palm full of chopped chives
BATCH ONE: MIX TOGETHER AND DIVIDE IN HALF
BATCH TWO: ADD TO HALF OF THE ABOVE INGREDIENTS
PREHEAT OVEN TO 400°F
Divide in half, and place half in another bowl.
Don't let them tough each other because they will puff while baking.
Place in preheated oven to bake for 20 minutes.
When Batch One comes out of the oven, place Batch Two in to bake for 20 minutes.