Super Easy Spinach Bacon Roll-Ups
You can serve this hot or cold. Either way is delicious! :)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-2 bag(s)
- bacon pieces (you can usually find these in the condiments aisle of your local grocery store)
- 2 pkg
- tgifriday's spinach artichoke dip (found in the freezer section)
- 1 c
- shredded cheese of choice (i used 1/2 cup of provolone and 1/2 cup of parmesan reggiano)
- block philidelphia cream cheese, softened
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic salt, to taste
- 1/4 tsp
- ground black pepper, to taste
- flour tortillas, warmed, largest size
1Cook the spinach artichoke dip in the microwave as per package directions. Let cool for about 10 minutes before prepping roll ups.
2In a small bowl, mix garlic salt, pepper and cream cheese until well blended.
3Spread a layer of cream cheese over each tortilla, followed by 1/2 of the cheese.
4Cover the previous layer with an even layer of the dip after the dip has cooled enough to handle.
5Add bacon pieces and the other 1/2 of the cheese. Roll up as tightly as possible without breaking the tortilla and let the roll set in the refrigerator, about 5-10 minutes. (At this point, if you are choosing to leave the roll up warm, let it set about 10-20 minutes before cutting.)
Cut into about 1-inch-thick slices and serve.