Asparagus Roll-Ups with Blue Cheese
- 1 lb
- (about 24 spears) asparagus
- red peppers, roasted*, cut into 1/4- inch wide strips
- sundried tomatoes
- 4 oz
- blue cheese, at room temperature
- 2 oz
- light or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened
- (8- inch) soft flour tortillas
Cook time (not including roasting peppers)
In boiling salted water, cook asparagus until tender, about 5 to 7 minutes. Rinse under cold water. Dry asparagus and roasted peppers thoroughly.
While asparagus is cooking, place sundried tomatoes in boiling water for 10 minutes. Drain and finely chop.
In a small bowl, mash together blue cheese, cream cheese and tomatoes.
Serve immediately or refrigerate up to a day before serving.