Shrimp and Crab Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- one pound of medium size boiled shrimp, peeled
- 1 - 8ounce box of cream cheese
- 1 - stalk of celery
- 1- medium size onion
- 1 - small packet of sazon, flavor pack, tomato and cilantnro
- 1 - jar of yellow banana peppers
- 1 - 8 ounce container of sour cream
- 1 - 12 ounce pkg of artificial crab.
1Put 1/2 to 1 medium onion inside food processor
along with 3 or 4 celery stalks
1 small packet of Sazon flavor packet
3 or 4 yellow banana pepper or 1 or 2 serrano peppers or both
2chop all items until they are fairly blended.
Once you have done this, add an 8 ounce pack of cream cheese unflavored or one with chives for additional flavor. Now add 8 ounce of sour cream and blend until all items are well blended.
3Finally add 3/4 to 1 pound of cooked shrimp and artificial crab and blend.