Baked Shrimp Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/2 pound frozen salad shrimp, thawed
- 1/2 cup sliced scallion(green onion)
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 1 - quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2In a large bowl combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, mozzarella cheese, garlic, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and hot sauce and mix until well combined. Stir in shrimp and scallions and mix well.
3Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake 25 - 30 minutes or until golden on top and heated through.