Crockpot BBQ Chicken Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups chopped/shredded rotisserie chicken
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1 cup 3-cheese ranch dressing
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- 1/2 - 1 cup of your favorite bbq sauce depending how strong you want the bbq flavor
1Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2Place ingredients in slow cooker on high stirring occasionally.
3Once dip is hot and all ingredients are melted together you can set the cooker on warm. Garnish with more shredded cheddar cheese and green onions.