Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pound bacon, cooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tomato seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- additional green onions, cooked bacon and tomato for garnish
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2Mix mayonnaise, sour cream and cream cheese in a bowl until thoroughly combined. Crumble bacon into mixture and stir.
3Add cheddar cheese, green onions and tomato and mix well. Pour into a shallow dis or pie pan and bake for 20 minutes or until bubbling. Garnish with additional green onions, tomato and crumbled bacon. Serve with corn chips.