Spicy Blackened Shrimp Skillet Nachos
Shrimp just makes these nachos seem so decadent. It also makes these nachos appealing to adults. Especially shrimp-loving adults like myself.
The best part about this recipe isn’t even the shrimp though, it’s how easy the nachos are to make. There are just a few ingredients needed and they take approximately 7 minutes to make.
I made these nachos in a cast-iron skillet. Makes it easy to throw in the oven and melt the cheese. Super easy!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 Tbsp
- kraft zesty italian dressing, divided
- 3/4 lb
- frozen cooked shrimp, thawed
- red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tbsp
- blackened seasoning (make your own: mix 1-3/4 tsp. paprika, 3/4 tsp. dried thyme leaves and 1/4 tsp. each ground red pepper (cayenne) and garlic powder)
- 6 c
- tortilla chips (8 oz.)
- 1 pkg
- (8 oz.) kraft shredded triple cheddar cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- green onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh cilantro
- jalapeño pepper, thinly sliced