Buffalo Chicken Dip
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- whole store bought rotisserie chickens, skinned and finely shredded
- 3 pkg
- (8 ounces) cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c
- ranch dressing
- 3/4 c
- blue cheese dressing
- 1 c
- buffalo wing sauce
- 3 c
- shredded cheese - i use what ever is on hand, like cheddar or monterrey jack
- tortilla chips for serving
- crackers for serving
- raw vegetables for serving
1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2Beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, blue cheese dressing, and hot sauce until fluffy and well combined. Fold in the shredded chicken and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese.
3Spread the mixture into a 3.5 quart dish and bake for 25 minutes
4Remove the dip from the oven and sprinkle the rest of the cheese on the top. Bake another 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
5My Tips: If you don't like spicy you can adjust the amount of wing sauce to your liking. This dip is very hearty and very much like a meal, so don't be surprised if you are not full for a while! Also, it is addictive. I make this often and my hubby just loves it! It might be the only thing we eat all day!