Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad
Nichole McGhee @Nikki14
I tend to make it on the mild side when I take it to a potluck so it appeals to more people . When I make it at home I like to kick-up the heat a little.
This is a large recipe and can be halved.
- 2 large
- chicken breasts, skinless, diced - or you can use 2 boxes of tyson boneless buffalo chicken chunks for faster prep time
- 1 bottle
- light ranch dressing, regular sized bottle
- 2 large
- fresh tomatoes, diced
- 1 lb
- bacon, cooked, crumbled - or 2 packages of real bacon bits for faster prep time
- 1 pkg
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
- cajun seasoning or your favorite hot sauce (i use frank's red hot) - to taste
- 1 box
- rotini pasta (i use whole wheat pasta)
Drain and set aside to cool.
If you use the Tyson Buffalo Chicken Chunks simply heat them in the microwave according to the directions and dice.
* Keep a pair of kitchen scissors that are used exclusively for cutting-up chicken. Much easier than using a knife.