Flour Power! 2011 Winner Announced!
Congratulations to Melissa Sperka of Greensboro, NC!Her CARAMEL, CHOCOLATE AND ALMOND GOOEY BUTTER CAKE! won the Grand Prize in the Just A Pinch "Flour Power 2011 Baking Contest."
Melissa's Grand Prize includes:
- Travel for two to Nashville, TN
- Two nights hotel accommodations
- Two tickets to a Grand Ole Opry performance (subject to scheduling and availability)
- A $1,000 cook's dream shopping spree at the Viking Kitchen Store in historic downtown Franklin, TN
- ... and the opportunity to prepare the winning recipe with Janet in front of a live audience at a Blue Ribbon Showcase Event!
Feeling like a winner yourself? ENTER TO WIN some tasty prizes of your own!
Meet Melissa and Hear About Her Blue Ribbon Experience!
Honorable MentionsThe judges had the most enjoyable job of sampling the wonderful entries... including these delicious Finalists! Congrats to all!
CHOCOLATE BLISS CAKE - Traci Bentz of Vancouver, WA
MS. GERALDINE'S FRESH APPLE CAKE - Debbie Lawrence of Birmingham, AL
CRANBERRY COOKIE STRUDEL - Didi Dalaba of Greece, NY